- Trim off excess fat
- Let marinate overnight
- Put in dehydrator (Depending on your dehydrator, a few hours or overnight)
- If you are using an oven, put on 150 degrees and let cook/dehydrate overnight.
- If you are drying in the sun, leave out all day but cover with wire mesh.
- Let cool for 15 min before putting in ziplock freezer bags or vacuum sealer.
- Add dessicant packet to vacuum sealed bag.
- Write date and name of recipe on the bag.
Beef Jerky Preparation
Posted in Prepping, Recipes, Survival Skills Leave a comment